Easter Farm- Les Jardins Dorval

Easter is coming up fast this year!  With that comes a really nice, free activities for families with small children: The Easter Farm at the local malls.  My kids love to see animals and have been feeling a little deprived with the winter.  At these Easter farms you can see ducks, llamas, chicks, sheep, and other little farm animals.  Children can even feed them if they are brave enough. 

 
My kids review: They love it!

 
Les Jardins Dorval is the first mall that I have noticed so far that is advertising it but I imagine that others will be continuing the tradition too.  I will post the malls to the blog as I find out about them.

 
  • Where: Les Jardins Dorval  - 352, ave Dorval
  • When: March 30 - April 5 (closed on April 4)
  • Cost: free!
Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment