The fireworks usually start at 10pm and last half an hour.
This is not a family activity but it does affect many families with disabled children. Mackay center school is an amazing school that is in trouble. Please watch the video and sign the petition!
Mackay Needs Help: http://youtu.be/nJ7nAh4Aj3k
Weather permitting they are open from Jan. 3, 2014 to March 31, 2014. Everything that you need can be rented on site.. You can even purchase your fishing license there (which is mandatory). They are open everyday.
Where: Situated at the marina of the Montreal Yacht Club, Clock Tower Quay
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday : 10am to 6pm
- Thursday : 10am to 8pm
- Friday : 10 am to 9pm
- Saturday: 7am to 9pm
- Sunday : 7am to 8pm
- Adult Access: $12
- Child Access (under 16): $6
- Tip-up rental (2): $7
- Temporary shelter rental (1 to 4 people): $35
- Permanent shelter rental (5 to 12 people): $75
- Jigging rod rental: 7$ (lure not included)
- Sale of minnows: $6/dozen
- Sale of lures: retail price
- Sale of fishing licence: according to Ministère des Ressources Naturelles (fishing licence is mandatory)
- Date: Saturday, February 1st
- Time: 12pm - 4pm
- Cost: free!
- Where: Hermitage Park, 400 Hermitage, Pointe-Claire
- Mon-Thurs: $12 for first hour, $8 for the second hour.
- Fri. - Sun: and holidays $14 for first hour, $8 for the second hour
- KID JUMP: jumpers 6 yrs and under only. Friday 10am-12pm $10/hr each jumper and one accompanying adult jumps for free.
- 2 years & under FREE with a paying adult
The Montreal on the Cheap blog has also made a nice list of many pools in montreal: http://www.montrealonthecheap.com/2013/08/montreal-public-swimming-2013-season/
Make sure to call ahead to know when the family free swim hours are and if there are any specific rules like required bathing caps. And also, the bonus of bringing your kids swimming is that usually bedtime that evening is very easy as it knocks them out! :)
When: Aug. 20th, 2011, 4:00pm
Where: Parc Jarry
Their website is very extensive and even offers tips for families with young children.
My kids loved this festival! There was so much for them to do and see that they didn't get bored.
- 5, chemin de l'Aéroport, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Québec, J3B 7B5
- 0-2: free
- 3-12: $7.00
- 13 +: $20.00 ($25.00 on Sat.)
- **Family rates available
- **Nine day passes available
- Parking: $7.00
- Aug. 13 -21, 2011
- Weekends: 12:00 pm - end of the show at night
- Week: 1:30 pm - end of the show at night
Location: various parks around the city
July 28: Dorval, Parc Pine Beach, 7:30pm
July 29: Outremont, Mount Royal Cemetary, 8:00pm
July 30: Ville-Marie, Cabot Square, 8:00pm
Aug. 2-3: Westmount, Parc Westmount, 8:00pm
Aug. 4: Verdun, Parc George O'Reilly, 7:30pm
Aug. 5: Pierrefonds, East Community Centre, 8:00pm
Aug. 6: Parc La Fontaine, theatre de verdure, 8:30pm
Aug. 7: NDG, Parc NDG, 8:00pm
Aug. 9: Hudson, Parc Thompson, 8:00pm
Aug. 10: Kirkland, Parc Ecclestone, 8:00pm
Aug. 11: Cote St.-Luc, Parc Pierre Elliott Trudeau, 8:00pm
Aug. 12: Senneville, Parc Senneville, 8:00 pm
Aug. 13: Morin Heights, Parc TBC, 4:00pm
Aug. 14: Saint-Laurent, Parc Philippe-Laheurte, 7:30pm
Aug. 16: Parc Extension, Parc Howard, 8:00pm
Aug. 19: Beaconsfield, Centennial Park, 8:00pm
Aug. 20-21: Westmount, Parc Westmount, 8:00pm
Dates: July 28, 2011 - Aug. 21, 2011
The movies are shown Saturday and Sunday mornings at 10am. Tickets can be obtained as of 9:30
Here is the schedule for the rest of the summer:
July 23 & 24: Megamind
July 30 & 31: Rango
Aug. 6 & 7: Rio
Aug. 13 & 14: Yogi L'Ours
Aug. 20 & 21: Frissons des Collines
Aug. 27 & 28: Kerity et la Maison des Comptes
Aug. 30 & 31: ?? Surprise ??
Where: Beaubien Cinema, 2396 Beaubien Est, Montreal, H2G 1N2
When: Saturday and Sundays at 10:00 am
Where: Old Port of Montreal
December 4, 11, 18, 25 at 8 pm
December 31 at midnight
January 8 at 8 pm
- Laval: May 8th - 1 pm, 4 pm, 7 pm
- Verdun: May 9th - 11 am, 3 pm
- Laval: Colisee, 1110 Desnoyers, Laval‚ H7C 1Y5
- Verdun : Auditorium, 4110, boul. LaSalle, Verdun‚ H4G 2A5
- Adults: $27 , **$25 in advance
- Child: $22, **$20 in advance
- Place des Arts, various theatres
- 175, rue Sainte-Catherine Ouest, Montréal, QC H2X 1Z8
- check the program on their site to see when the various shows are available.
- 8$ and up
- various shows have different age specifications but start at 2 and up.
- Cavendish Mall
- 5800 boul. Cavendish (ch. Kildare), Côte-St-Luc
- April 1 - 5, 2010
- Saturdays and Sundays
- 2 pm
- 615, avenue Sainte-Croix, Saint-Laurent, Montreal Qc H4L 3X6
- 10$ for a family of 4, 2$ per extra person
- 514-747-7367 ext. 7204
- March 26 - April 3
- 269 Boulevard St-Jean, Pointe-Claire, Quebec, H9R 3J1
- March 24 - April 5
- ** closed on Easter Sunday (April 4)
- Regular store hours
- Monday - Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday to Friday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Carrefour Angrignon
- 7077 Newman Boulevard, LaSalle (Quebec), H8N 1X1